It's time to nominate for our Local Section AACT Teacher Award! Do you know a deserving teacher? Submit their name and a short nomination statement (and photo, if you have one) to our Local Section telling us how you think they've contributed to the classroom and greater scientific enterprise! Award recipients will be recognized at our Local Section Award Ceremony!
Please make your nominations by October 15th! Contact us if you have questions.
Do you work with a technician who has exhibited outstanding performance? They could be recognized by our Local Section at this year's Awards Banquet, and have the opportunity to be recognized at the national level! Please make your nominations by October 15th!
More of the News:
- Join the Brazosport Local Section at Science Fest at the Lake Jackson Historical Museum on Saturday, September 23rd 10:00 am - 4:00 pm!
- Brazosport Local Section Member Al Ribes is inducted as ACS Fellow, Class of 2017! Check out his contributions on our Announcements page!
- Thank you to Dr. Karen Pickering for an enlightening talk on the chemistry in space travel, and everyone who attending Thursday's event at the Dow Diamond Center!
- Dr. James Pierce celebrates 50 years of service to the American Chemical Society! Go to our Announcements page to read about his success!
- Jay Allen receives National Chemical Technician Award! Go to our Announcements page to read about his great accomplishment!
- The Brazosport Local Section & AIChE are teaming up for a social event! Happy hour begins at Wurst Haus on Thursday 4/20/2017 at 5:30 pm.
- The Brazosport Local ACS section saw an excellent 2017 kickoff with our Star Gazing Event at the Center for the Arts and Sciences. A huge thank you to Judi James, our keynote speaker, and everyone who attended!
- Follow us and like us on Facebook