Join us in congratulating the following individuals on their awesome success:
Brandon Fails - Technician of the Year
Jim Simon - Outstanding Technical Achievement
Shannon Phillips - Local Section Outreach Volunteer of the Year
Ande Larsen - Special Section Award
Ted Carnahan - Service to the Section Award
Dan Vanderlende - Service to the Section Award
Pradeep Jain - Service to the Section Award
More of the News:
- Join the Brazosport Local Section at the Lake Jackson Annual Festival of Lights on Saturday, November 18, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Brazosport Local Section Member Al Ribes is inducted as ACS Fellow, Class of 2017! Check out his contributions on our Announcements page!
- Thank you to Dr. Karen Pickering for an enlightening talk on the chemistry in space travel, and everyone who attending Thursday's event at the Dow Diamond Center!
- Dr. James Pierce celebrates 50 years of service to the American Chemical Society! Go to our Announcements page to read about his success!
- Jay Allen receives National Chemical Technician Award! Go to our Announcements page to read about his great accomplishment!
- The Brazosport Local Section & AIChE are teaming up for a social event! Happy hour begins at Wurst Haus on Thursday 4/20/2017 at 5:30 pm.
- The Brazosport Local ACS section saw an excellent 2017 kickoff with our Star Gazing Event at the Center for the Arts and Sciences. A huge thank you to Judi James, our keynote speaker, and everyone who attended!
- Follow us and like us on Facebook